Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Re:Blend door actuator

More
2 years 7 months ago #51839 by Boone
Blend door actuator was created by Boone
I have 2010 Silverado 1500 with dual climate control a/c.The passenger side heat and a/c is fine but on the driver side the a/c would work but no heat when switched to heater.I changed the blend door actuator and have heat on driver side now but no a/c....just the opposite from what it was before.I pulled hvac fuse under hood and disconnected battery negative to see off that'd reset actuator but no luck yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #51845 by Mitchroberson
I believe there is a tsb on calibrating the blend door module. Just did this with a cheap thinkdiag Bluetooth device for our chrysler town and country.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 years 7 months ago #51847 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Re:Blend door actuator
Do you have a scan tool capable of reading HVAC codes and data? It either be helpful to know if there are any codes setting.
There is a motor recalibration procedure with a scan tool, and a manual method that pretty much consists of removing the fuse for the module (which you did), reinstalling the fuse, then starting the truck and letting it run for 40 seconds without touching the HVAC controls.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds