Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2015 land cruiser prado.Nok and battery light on cluster with ignition turned on

More
2 years 7 months ago #51608 by Gbaski peace
There is no battery light and park light on the instrument cluster when ignition is turned on. But if I unplug the connector a from the car pcm.the park and battery light indicators will come on.pls I need help. What do I do? If anyone has the schematic for this cars pcm should send for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #51609 by Gbaski peace
2015 land cruiser Prado battery indicator and park indicator does not turn on with ignition switch turned to the on position. But if the first connector of the pcm is removed,both indicators comes on. Pls I need help as well as wiring diagram for this Prado with 2TR engine

More
2 years 7 months ago #51610 by Tyler
Gbaski peace, I merged your two threads together. Less confusion for everyone involved.

Where in the world do you live, specifically?

More
2 years 7 months ago #51612 by Gbaski peace

More
2 years 7 months ago #51675 by Baraka

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds