Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2012 ford f 150

More
2 years 9 months ago #50421 by Chevyman
2012 ford f 150 was created by Chevyman
My son replaced the starter on his mother inlaw 2012 ford 150 because she was told that was cause of her no crank. After doing so nothing happens when he turns key to start position and the message starter system fault appears. I'm not familiar with this system so does anyone have a wiring schematic for the starter system on a 2012 ford f 150 and a description of the system operation. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #50427 by Cheryl
Replied by Cheryl on topic 2012 ford f 150
What codes does it have? In pcm bcm

More
2 years 9 months ago #50448 by Chevyman
Replied by Chevyman on topic 2012 ford f 150
She told son no codes but I'm not sure. I'm going to look under hood for and harness damage. Then I'm going to locate starter relay and see if I can get starter to crank engine. I'm trying to obtain a wiring schematic for the starter system. Said battery in key ok it will lock and unlock the doors

More
2 years 9 months ago #50454 by jreardon

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds