Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

"Solved" - 1st start difficult, after its better

More
2 years 9 months ago #50411 by guafa
I don't know actually

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #50462 by ludo74
Hi,

So throttle ecu learning didn't solve issue.
Battery booster same.
I find that I can trace with my scanner, graph in time, so this morning i tested Rpm, throttle postion and some others value, but I should add open time injector to check what ecu send. I should be capable to check camshaft sensor.

So graph in time shown that throttle is in same position when car start and dont start. After starting, throttle is closed more and open very quickly. Dont seems to be issue.

I have phoned to manufacturer... and is answer lets me think that there are known issues with ecu sw or hw version.

I Will test more and if im stuck at the end... will see with manuf.

I will let u inform.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: guafa

More
2 years 9 months ago #50476 by ludo74
Hi,
One little update, this morning i made a trace on many components.. and one thing I have to put under control and double check and I should made mistake when test booster. On first attemp, battery went to 8v during a short time. 2d attempt 12v, after 13.5 that normal with alternator. Battery is 12.5 in morning but i really dont like for ECU 8v. I connected few day before booster but on car body for minus.. and its probably my mistake.
Will let u know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guafa

More
2 years 9 months ago #50496 by ludo74
Hi all,
Well, this morning after a while .. car start 1st attempt.
New battery !
Old battery (6years and half, charged frequently) should have sulfated element or other thing because out of car 12.7v ... and during 1st start shut down to 8v during less than 500ms ... (new battery down to 11v during 1st start.. will probably have eyes on crank on day)
I learned a lot with all that tests... thx u guafa your help and experience was very appreciated.
Will follow this forum and scannerdanner ! Great guys.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #50502 by guafa
Thank you for sharing the solution. 

It would be great you keep on chat helping others.

Remember to mark thread tittle with "solved", so that other guys can be guided.

As you said. Now i send you flowers

Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by guafa.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds