Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

ECV A/C Compressor

More
2 years 9 months ago #50197 by rankin2
ECV A/C Compressor was created by rankin2
Hello First post, I am working on a 2016 Hyundai Accent 1.6l I replaced the A/C compressor, condenser and dryer, and expansion valve around a month ago. All working great. About three weeks later customer said A/C quit. No codes in ECM manual A/C. Hooked up my 4 seasons Temp Select, when I push A/C button get a reading of 93% for about 5 seconds, then it reads Zero%. I can manually control compressor at about 35% and 60 %, I have replaced the A/C module with new Hyundai part and have found no problems with wiring to Compressor. A/C high side around 220 and low around 50 outside temperature 90 degrees . I have also changed the evaporator temperature sensor and tested the ambient temperature sensor, What is shutting off the Compressor. 936-594-2004 Thanks in advance RankinĀ 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds