Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Terminals

More
2 years 10 months ago #49484 by Mike T
Terminals was created by Mike T
Where can I order me a set of terminals for pacific vehicle terminals. For Ford dodge gm. To be able to fix plug ins without cutting them off and butt connecting a new plug on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #49503 by Doodah14
Replied by Doodah14 on topic Terminals
I think what your asking for is a battery cable. You can get them at most any parts store. It would have the terminal with the wire attached.

More
2 years 10 months ago #49505 by Mike T
Replied by Mike T on topic Terminals
No not battery cables. I’m talking about every plug in on the hole vehicle. I might have found a place that is going to try and make me some kind of master set. But what I’m needing is when you have a bad wire on a plug-in right by the plug and you want to fix it without butt connectors.

More
2 years 10 months ago #49506 by Mike T
I can’t put a picture on here it won’t let me but I hope you understand. I want to take the plug ins apart and fix them

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 years 10 months ago #49510 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Terminals

AutoZone has a kit made by Dormant. They're out there...

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike T

More
2 years 10 months ago #49537 by Mike T
Yeah they have little sets but not the right ones most the time lol. I think I have found a company that’s going to build a master set I hope.

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds