Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Rich

More
2 years 11 months ago #49404 by Jonyquest
Rich was created by Jonyquest
2003 f150 4.2. P0175. Rich bank 2. Only bank 2. Truck runs ok. No misfires. Just fuel trims are crazy maxed out on bank 2 only. No vacuum leaks. 02 sensors are working correctly. Fuel pressure is good within spec. Intake was resealed before I got vehicle. Fuel pressure regulator isn’t leaking. Truck to old to do fuel injected flow test with snap on triton scanner. How should I proceed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49425 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Rich
What are your trim numbers, exactly?

Do they change at 2500 RPM in Park, or while cruising?

More
2 years 11 months ago #49430 by Jonyquest
Replied by Jonyquest on topic Rich
Long term is 25. Short term is around 5-15 then randomly go to 0 or back to 15 or higher. Bounces around. If I give it gas it will smooth out and keep short term steady. Unable to actually drive on the road there is no license plate.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49437 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Rich
When you say the long term is 25, you mean -25%, correct? What is the other bank doing at the same time?

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds