Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

ford explorer 2006 running rich and no codes

More
2 years 11 months ago #49196 by Electricsanti22
the vehicle has been stationary for 3 months and i decided to replace fuel injector fuel fiter and ect sensor  and is running rich with no codes and black smoke rough idle and before all of this it was running normal without any problem.. i checked ect sensor with thermometer and temp is similar to ect sensor. i suspecting now the new fuel injectors which i took some waveforms so u guys giveme some directions on this. i appreciate it  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49200 by Cheryl
What does ect read on scanner in temperature?

More
2 years 11 months ago #49201 by jreardon
Did you change out all the injectors? Because at least one has almost double the current draw.

Can you retake capture with more time on the screen I would like to see 2 yellow voltage spikes and all the current humps between them.

Is there a bank to bank fuel trim imbalance?
That's the only way I can explain the injector pulse width difference on that other injector.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49202 by jreardon
Plus, that really short injector pulse width one has no sign of pintle hump. Maybe it was too fast and the injector never had enough time to open.

The long duration one, that definitely has a hump.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49204 by Electricsanti22
I checked againg and looks like the long one is intermiten closed as in this capture correctme if am wrong
Attachments:

More
2 years 11 months ago #49205 by Electricsanti22
it reads 187 f on scanner and 182 f thermometer when is warne up

More
2 years 11 months ago #49206 by jreardon
Injectors should be firing sequentially, not simultaneously and not the same injector twice over. It seems like a good idea to check your cam and crank signals.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49209 by Electricsanti22
idont know man i am really suspectings injectors since they were cheap 49 dllrs for allof them they were bosch on ebay

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds