Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Re:Yet another no bus

More
2 years 11 months ago #49152 by Will209
Yet another no bus was created by Will209
For 2 weeks ago I came home from the dentist turned off the truck and went inside came out 3 hours later and went started but it would crank no start no bus just waiting no odometer it's a 99 Dodge Dakota 3.9 manual transmission replace the crank sensor and getting the 5 volt reference out of the PCM I don't hear my fuel pump prime what should I do I can't fix it I have also checked all fuses and relays

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49153 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re:Yet another no bus
Is it intermittent or constant? My experience is this normally boils down to a bad PCM . If it's constant the test to confirm is easier check for relay control at auto shutdown relay and at pcm if missing relay control verify powers and grounds . If relay control is working check autoshutdown relay and wiring (if fuel pump isn't running there's no point in checking the return side to pcm unless it's intermittent

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #49181 by scott.hanson
Replied by scott.hanson on topic Re:Yet another no bus
Can somebody treat me like a newbie because I Am and explain to me what pins need how many volts at the the PCM connector also what are the rely type that should be on there and a easy way to test them,  someone looked at it the other day and switched then around without me knowing and I don't know which ones go where
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by scott.hanson.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49185 by Will209
Replied by Will209 on topic Re:Yet another no bus
And I don't know if this is important or not but the day that I drove home from the dentist it was hard to get it into first and second gear like extremely hard even with the clutch all the way pushed in

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds