Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2004 jeep grand cherokee laredo 2.7l crd engine crank no start

More
2 years 11 months ago #49030 by waibi
hello guys am Jonathan form Uganda and am a student with scanner Danner page.

currently am working on a jeep grand cherokee laredo 2004 2.7 L CRD which has a crank no start.
i have attached the respective files. i have all powers and grounds on the ABS module and Pcm.
i have an Autel scope and Autel mk908p as my scan tool. i tried to get the scope Pci signal from pin 2 and it looked like it was on the bus.

history about the vehicle is that the problem stared right after the power wash of the entire engine and opened the Pcm and cleaned it. and latter i got a crank. i try scanning but i cant read the skim all it says is not available. i have 2 powers and ground on the skim.

but it once started but latter went off after 2 minutes. i also have team viewer i can get access to any one who wishes to control the scan tool command
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #49031 by Cheryl
Can you communicate with the pcm? Looks like you can if you can pull a code. Do you have spark? Missing injection pulse? Have a 5 volt reference at the tps? Do you have fuel pressure? The skim code id worry about to

More
2 years 11 months ago #49032 by waibi
yes i have the 5v referance
i can comunicate to the pcm
no injection pluse because the asd relay is accuated and the dash board light of the key is on

More
2 years 11 months ago #49048 by Cheryl
Well you will have to program the key. If the immobilizer light is on. You’ll need a pin code

More
2 years 11 months ago #49061 by waibi
ok i see then. i have the pin but now i cant communicate with the skim through the scan tool

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds