Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

No Injector pulse

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #48344 by Nelsonpacheco23
I have a 2020 Mercedes Benz Gla 250 4matic with no injector pulse. All fuses are ok and relay as well, this is driving me crazy, Could it be a bad ECM??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #48346 by John Curtis
Replied by John Curtis on topic No Injector pulse

Nelsonpacheco23 wrote: I have a 2020 Mercedes Benz Gla 250 4matic with no injector pulse. All fuses are ok and relay as well, this is driving me crazy, Could it be a bad ECM??

It can. Is the no injector pulse also accompanied by no spark?

And can you communicate with the vehicle with a scan tool?

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.
Last edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by John Curtis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nelsonpacheco23

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #48347 by Nelsonpacheco23
Replied by Nelsonpacheco23 on topic No Injector pulse
Yes we got spark and no problem with the scan tool. It Communicates with the ECU with no problem

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #48349 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re:No Injector pulse
You should have 12v at injector with key on and cranking. Make sure it doesn't disappear when cranking. I don't have a diagram for this 1 but you have to make sure your computer has all powers and grounds. Do you have an oscilloscope? Cam & Crank signals should be checked and several ignition signals should be checked to make sure there not jumping around trying to figure out where the motor is in crank angle space

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #48352 by John Curtis
Replied by John Curtis on topic No Injector pulse
Here’s diagrams if you need em. If you find that you don’t have 12v on power side then you’ll need to check powers going into the module. Same thing goes for the ground. If you don’t have a scope and want to verify a bad ground you can use test light on B- and the ground wire at the injector. It shouldn’t light. You could also go B+ to ground at the injector and crank it and see if it pulses. If not, then check the grounds.

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.
Last edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by John Curtis.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds