Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Tpms interface plug

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #48332 by comanchejr
Hey guys, I have a 2016 Nissan Sentra, I heard there is a tpms interface plug under the dash to reset the tpms. Does anyone know if this year car has this plug? If so what color and how many wires r coming from it or any ideas? Besides going to the dealership.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #48336 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic Re:Tpms interface plug
If it is a passive system there should be a button to put it in learn mode. In
Nissan cars there usually lower left of steering column. If active monitor sysyem than it has sensors in the wheels and it would turn light off if tire pressure was within range or if there is a hardware fault it would flash for a minute before illuminating solid. Another note for passive system is if there is an abs speed senor problem tpms will be disabled

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #48458 by soofelton
Replied by soofelton on topic Re:Tpms interface plug

Ben wrote: If it is a passive system there should be a button to put it in learn mode. In
Nissan cars there usually lower left of steering column. If active monitor sysyem than it has sensors in the wheels and it would turn light off if tire pressure was within range or if there is a hardware fault it would flash for a minute before illuminating solid. Another note for passive system is if there is an abs speed senor problem tpms will be disabled happy wheels
Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Thank you! This helps.
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by soofelton.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds