Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Hey scanner danner I really need your help with this one

More
3 years 3 days ago #48248 by Biily
I need your advice .beings I had to change out my ECU not on one but 2 96 Jeep's one is a Cherokee Laredo 4wd automatic transmission 6 cylinder inline .the other is a Cherokee classic 4.0 straight 6 auto 2wd .and I need to purchase a tool to change the Vin number on the replacement modules and update the milage to correct statues for inspection purposes . I have a limited budget living on an old timers budget .so which is a tool you would recommend that I purchase for this I called this autell dude and he wanted $ 97 .00 to teach me some kind class rules on proper tool purchases .if you could help I would be grateful. Thanks Billy Ray.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 days ago #48251 by Tutti57
Hi Billy, there are a few scantool recommendation threads running in the diag tools and techniques section that may help you out.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds