Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2015 ford transit no crank/no start Ok, I just got back from the ford dealership

More
3 years 1 month ago #47838 by surplus238
This did not go as planned. The dealer installed a new PCM and programmed it, the tech said it programmed as it should but the van will not crank. I had wired through the BCM and had it running on the propane system, (the ICOM propane system is completely separate from the gasoline system and the only parts used to run the engine are the injectors and the starter, these are controlled by the PCM)
The tech at ford could not get the starter to turn from the PCM as it should. As it turns out now the van will run on the propane system but goes into limp mode and drives in 3rd gear only at 40 mph, I am in no hurry and could live with that but there is a lot of horn honking and angry looks when people pass.
I think that the people who changed the engine either broke a wire or forgot to hook up a ground so here we go again!!!
Does anyone happen to know if the engine compartment fuse block has a separate ground as I have not been able to find any relay scockets that are grounded, I have checked and cleaned all the grounds that I can find.
Does anyone out there have any Iideas where I should start looking?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds