Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2010 Infiniti FX 35

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #47747 by forumoto
2010 Infiniti FX 35 was created by forumoto
This car has two throttle on the engine, left bank that is driver side and right bank that is the passenger side, this car came from another shop with throttle issue, first shop had pcm replaced because of this issue...

When i got access to the car, i noticed that there is throttle power issue, and with further checked i found out that, the earth or ground which come from the pcm, that control the throttle relay in the ipdm, always get lost when car start . and when it happened this way, then throttle power fault code will come on the scan tool, i have tried to understand what exactly is cutting this earth from controlling the throttle relay but i cant find it.. there is no short to power to that wire neither there is also short to ground..

Whenever the problem happened and you check the pcm power feeds, and earth feeds all re okay, except the powers that feed back to the pcm from the throttle relay, this powers wont be there. now when you ground the throttle relay earth manually, and get the powers restore, so far as it is not the pcm which supplied this earth, the throttle wont work, i need help if someone has come across this issue before. thanks this is twin throttle engine type

P2100 and P2101

2010 Infiniti FX 35

Christ De Way Maker
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by forumoto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #47831 by forumoto
Replied by forumoto on topic 2010 Infiniti FX 35
Problem solved, it was open circuit from the throttle input power side of the pcm, other shop has used something big to open the pins therefore not having contact to the pcm side

Christ De Way Maker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds