Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2003 Mitsubishi 2.4 :NO START

More
3 years 2 months ago #47099 by Blorenz88
i have a 2003 mitsubishi eclipse 2.4 no start couple months back i had a rad line blow off the back of the motor and now the car will not start i have checked all the relays that i could find and the fuse i do not hear the fuel pump turn on like i use to hear when i would go to start the car also its throwing out po335, po118, po122,po183 can someone help me get my car back up and running again would be a big life saver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #47103 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic 2003 Mitsubishi 2.4 :NO START
Did it over heat?
And if so does the cranking sound even?

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Noah.

More
3 years 2 months ago #47116 by Blorenz88
Yes it over heated but when it did the car never moved it was getting warned up and the line blew off the back side of the engine and yes it sounds even

More
3 years 2 months ago #47118 by Hart
Replied by Hart on topic 2003 Mitsubishi 2.4 :NO START
You should look and make sure you have a 5v ref. All those codes you have share componets that need a 5v ref.

More
3 years 2 months ago #47119 by Hart
Replied by Hart on topic 2003 Mitsubishi 2.4 :NO START
I guess i shouldnt assume you already checked for spark and fuel. You will get neither if crank sensor is dead or 5v ref is missing. check for spark and fuel. even tho you cant hear the pump.

More
3 years 2 months ago #47123 by Blorenz88
Is there a rest switch or other relays i am missing to check beside the ones on the drivers side and under the hood and i found a wire that was broke off on back side of motor and they are saying its a knock sensor would that cause a no start

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds