Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

No start no power

More
3 years 1 month ago #46990 by Nmaleek
No start no power was created by Nmaleek
2012 suzuki alto no power and battery is good. When I checked the fuse battery positive to fuse showing 12.45 but battery negative to fuse no voltage. Can anyone help me please thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #46993 by Chad
Replied by Chad on topic No start no power

Nmaleek wrote: When I checked the fuse battery positive to fuse showing 12.45 but battery negative to fuse no voltage. Can anyone help me please thanks

Sounds like the fused circuit is OPEN from the battery. And, possibly, shorted to GROUND. This is a situation that I would do a continuity test between the FUSE and BATTERY ( - ), as a precaution, before going much farther. What circuit are you testing?

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Chad.

More
3 years 1 month ago #46994 by Nmaleek
Replied by Nmaleek on topic No start no power
Thank you for answer I'm testing completely dead vehicle and when I checked the fuse using test light none of the fuse got power and I'm confused when I checked positive terminal to the fuse it's got voltage and I checked the positive to alternator housing test light lights I'm not sure whether ignition switch or something else I'm still learning about vehicle electric
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds