Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2007 Escalade ESV AC snowflake blinks.

More
3 years 3 months ago #46627 by Velez
AC BLOWS WARM AIR. (Front and back)

Was finally able to get snowflake to light. But it only blinks 3 times and goes off.

I just got a MAXICOM 808BT.
What reading values should I be looking for to determine if it’s the ambient air temp sensor like most users guess is the issue?

I’m aware of other issues it may be and hoping I could read the MAXICOM data to narrow down the issue. I’m looking for help deciphering Maxicom Readings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #46629 by Tyler
Check the A/C pressure sensor reading in the PCM. If it's near zero, that'd be why the light flashes. :lol: Find out where the refrigerant went.

You can also check the A/C Disable history in the PCM. Should store the last eight reasons it disabled the A/C.

More
3 years 3 months ago #46634 by Velez
Awesome! Thx so much!

More
3 years 3 months ago #46635 by RJMARRA
I Found & attached a TSB on this issue.
Attachments:

More
3 years 3 months ago #46650 by Velez
Very helpful thx !!

More
3 years 2 months ago #47331 by Velez
AC disable history. RPM unstable.

Was able to get snowflake to come on after pulling a vacuum and adding refrigerant. Had to jump relay to get compressor to engage. Compressor clicks on and off quickly with relay installed. High pressure not holding. AC not cold. Ambient air temp sensor shows accurate in sacanner.

No, I did not add any dye. I’m guessing that’s my next step.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds