Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

10 glk350 no crank

More
3 years 3 months ago #46520 by bandrauto
10 glk350 no crank was created by bandrauto
hello all, i have a mercedes glk350 with a no crank condition. when i first looked at it, i used my jumper relay with the rocker switch to try and engage the starter, and nothing. made sure that the power was getting to the starter solenoid, and it was. put a new start on it, and now, with the jumper relay i can make the starter engage. but, the starter wont start with the key. we get hardly any of these so im not too familiar with the starting setup. powers and grounds seem to be good, and from what i can tell, the car is allowing the start to happen. but im a little turned around at the moment. any pointers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #46530 by Cheryl
Replied by Cheryl on topic 10 glk350 no crank
Check for 2 power feeds at relay. One on load side one on control side. You proved load side Is good by jumping relay. I’d suggest checking all fuses with test light I do t have a diagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds