Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Name of software

More
3 years 3 months ago #46343 by Dtnel
Name of software was created by Dtnel
Watching a show this morning and saw the software in the picture. Trying to figure out what the name of the software is?

It was on a rerun episode of car fix from Oct 2020 on a late 70's or 80's Dodge Colt yellow in color that they added a aftermarket computer on.

The software is on a guy they called in to get the car running as they didn't do this setup themselves.

The owner installed it and the show got the car not running so they brought a diag guy in for the electronic side of things.

The wording at the top I can read is just the standard command tabs in the software. I know one says "data logging", etc, etc.

The show blurred the name of the software which would be at the top.

IF anyone recognizes it please by all means reply as I'm Looking for additional OBDII software beside scan tool software, etc I have more than a few OBDII and OBD 1 cables to hook up.

I know it's not ATS E-SCAN Elite as I have that one so my guess is it's a tuning software given it had option screens they showed where you input variables into the software to communicate with the computer that the owner added before he had the show bring the car on for some repairs.

It was on the Motor Trend channel. It's a half hour episode and the software displayed is about 20-24 minutes into the show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #46345 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic Name of software
Another screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds