Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2005 Chevy suburban APP sensor 2 circuit

More
3 years 3 months ago #46251 by DigorDiePerformance
2005 Chevy suburban APP sensor 2 and Throttle body Position Sensor 2 circuit have drop outs in 5v and sensor circuit. What's my next step?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #46262 by Cheryl
Does the code come back as soon as it’s cleared? Or take a few days

More
3 years 3 months ago #46268 by Tyler
Pretty sure those dropouts are normal. Part of the PCM's diagnostic strategy to detect if APP1 and APP2 (Or TPS 1 and TPS2) get shorted together.

What's the fault code? Like Cheryl asked, how long does it take to reset?

More
3 years 3 months ago #46290 by DigorDiePerformance
No, code is P1125

More
3 years 3 months ago #46291 by DigorDiePerformance
After reset the code with a short drive p1125 shows passed in the DTC code status lookup.

More
3 years 3 months ago #46295 by DigorDiePerformance
I think you're right about the dropouts being normal on the app/TPS sensor 2 side of the circuit. I.have 2007 Chevy 6.0l truck in the shop. Same dropouts on that circuit. For now im just clearing the code and shipping it since it passes.

More
3 years 3 months ago #46296 by Tyler

DigorDiePerformance wrote: After reset the code with a short drive p1125 shows passed in the DTC code status lookup.

I'm pretty sure P1125 is part of the constant component monitor? :huh: Which means it's always gonna show Passed, until it fails.

Has anyone tried a new APP yet?

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds