Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

12v to all wires to spider injector

More
3 years 3 months ago #45871 by Giggy76
I have a 02 s10 with a 4.3 l I have fule pressure and spark no start I tried checking for paulse but all wires to the spider injector have 12 volts and have good compression I am at a lost please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45873 by RJMARRA
this systems fuel injectors are ground side switched so you will only have 12v on feed wires with the injectors firing. so it would be 12v & ground only during the firing event. Are you have a no crank no start condition or a no start condition? or even a start run stall condition?

More
3 years 3 months ago #45880 by Giggy76
It will start with starting fluid but dies as soon as its gone when I disconnected the harness I got paulse and reconnected it now I have paulse but still won't start cranks really good but no start has 59 psi key on and 65 psi during crank I am so lost

More
3 years 3 months ago #45883 by southerntruckn
On my '98 Z71 you have to have all the sensors (like MAF) hooked up on the air intake tube for it to start. Is that your problem?

More
3 years 3 months ago #45895 by RJMARRA
you don't have a security light or any thing on do you? Also can you scan for any codes?

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds