Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

O2 sensor fault

More
3 years 4 months ago #45666 by Smoggyboy
O2 sensor fault was created by Smoggyboy
Hello Danner I am on chapter 5 but have seen many of your videos. Just finished 1-4 on circuit integrity. I am working on a 2005 mustang 4.0L it has O2 sensor heater fault on all 4 sensors, my Zeus pid data reads 0ma all 4 sensors, at b1s1 b2s1 550ma with fluke and incandescent test light lights on feed wire and flashes on control wire on both front sensors. Both rear O2 sensors 12v but will not light test light until the transmission PRND switch is disconnected. Wire diagram shows return ground ties into trans switch and rear O2s and power feed ties into trans solenoid pack and rear O2s. I have looked over the diagram many times and still can't figure out the root cause. Front O2s work but pid data shows 0ma on all and it codes for all 4. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks; Timm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45667 by Smoggyboy
Replied by Smoggyboy on topic O2 sensor fault
Hello Danner, more on the 2005 ford mustang O2 sensor heater fault. I also disconnected the pcm connectors like you state not to, but I checked integrity of the 4 heater circuit control wire harness side to pcm, feed wire to fuse, and component wires to the case of the O2s, and heater feed to ground.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds