Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

02 sensor DTC P1150, P1151, P1152

More
3 years 5 months ago #45136 by stevek
Car running rough at low idle. stalls when I put heater on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45137 by stevek
I replaced just about every part there is. low idle miss. stalls when I put heater on. also wants to go like i'm giving it gas but i'm not touching gas pedal. I put new intake and upper pluum gasgets in. new fuel injectors. spark plugs. MAF sensor. totaly cleaned out EGR system including new solenoid. Could I have a hairline crack on the aluminum intake manifold and just didnt see it. Today I will check all the wires going to and from 02 sensors up to computer. This is driving me insane. Steve Koons

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #45398 by Tutti57
Hello, let's start with what vehicle you are working on. Just the basics, year, make, model, engine.

This thread might get more attention in the repair section. This is an area of the forum where you introduce yourself.

Nissan Tech
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Tutti57.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds