Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2011 VW Jetta Sedan (162) 2.0L CBPA AW0 Low Version

More
3 years 5 months ago #45070 by BillyYoder
VIN 3VW2K7AJXBM375703 Looking at the Passengers Cabin Relay Box layout description. Have a question about the codes seen beside the relay descriptions. See attached PDF.

File Attachment:

File Name: VWCodeQuestionPDF.pdf
File Size:399 KB

Thank you,

File Attachment:

File Name: VWCodeQuestionPDF.pdf
File Size:399 KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45077 by BillyYoder
Just wanted to see if anyone is seeing my post? Thank you.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45081 by BillyYoder
Anyone here? Paul, Tommy. Hello?

More
3 years 5 months ago #45085 by Matt T
I can see your post but can't answer your question directly. The SI you got that pdf from might have a "How to read this stuff" section that'll explain what the codes are referring to.

More
3 years 5 months ago #45158 by Tyler
That's an excellent question! I have no idea. :silly: I look at VW service info all the time, and never really stopped to wonder.

My service advisor worked at the VW dealer for many years. I'll ask him tomorrow.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45197 by ShadeTree
Hello everyone,

The numbers in brackets refer to the type of relay, e.g relay 100 is a four pin relay with four big pins (85, 86, 30 and 87). You get other relays like a 5 pin relay which uses only four out of the five pins, e.g. three big pins and one small pin or four big pins and the small one is not used. You get a fuel pump relay which is used in the Golf 4, which has several pins.

Just go to google and type in the number and you will see that it refers to a certain type of relay.

I hope this helps.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds