Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2000 Dodge Durango can’t be check on live data

More
3 years 7 months ago #43545 by francisco1984
Hi to all members of this forum I have a very Interesting question is on a 2000 Dodge Durango I cannot see any live data the only thing the computer allowed to me is read codes via obd2 global I try 3 different scanners one is a snap on solus edge , otc encore , Autel mp808 ts I try to look on the abs signals but no success on that system is asking what connection I use since is like a extension or other wire connected to the dlc. Either way selecting the connector or unselect that was no way for me to look on live data thank you so much in advance for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 7 months ago #43549 by Noah
Were you able to see data from the engine computer?

Late 90's early 2000's US market cars, regardless of make, can be hit or miss when it comes to communication with things like ABS and restraints modules.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: francisco1984

More
3 years 7 months ago #43556 by Matt T
There's a good chance you've got multiple networks on that truck. Sounds like the OBD one is still active but others may be down. Would be best to get a wiring diagram to find out exactly what the truck has. Once you find out what networks you're dealing with this might help troubleshooting.

www.autonerdz.com/yabbfiles/Attachments/dcx_network_ppt.pdf
The following user(s) said Thank You: francisco1984

More
3 years 7 months ago #43560 by francisco1984
No data from ECM only read and erase codes on global mode

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds