Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

93 Toyota MR2 Non Turbo No start No Engine light

More
3 years 8 months ago #42167 by Riygen
I have a 93 Mr2 N/A MT no start no Engine Light. All fuses leading to the ECU have been checked. The Engine Light has been tested by grounding the W terminal and works. I have checked the +B/+B1/ BATT Terminals at the ECU all 12 volts. Checked grounds E01/E02/E1 all good. Is there anything that could keep the ECU from coming alive?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #42317 by Hardtopdr2
So the ecu is not communicating with a scanner? Have you checked the 5 volt ref circuit at the tps, map or maf? If you have 5 volts the you will need wiring diagrams for the dlc connector and check for power, grounds, can bus signal etc.

More
3 years 8 months ago #42346 by Riygen
I have checked the 5 Volt rev its only reading 2.5v. I have unpluged the TPS, Map and maf to see if it would jump back to 5v and it did not.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds