Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2010 Kia Forte P0326 Knock Sensor

More
3 years 9 months ago #41995 by o0o0o0o0o
I have a 2010 Kia forte with the 2.0 theta 2 engine. After driving for a minute or two it gets a pending code of p0326 knock sensor circuit range performance. After a second drive cycle the cel comes on, which seems to be the normal behavior with that code. I went through the kia diagnostic test for it which basically involved checking all the wiring from the sensor to ecu connector and I did not see any issues there. Knock sensor was also replaced. I scoped the knock sensor right at the ecu connector and as far as I can tell the values are within the specified range (.1-4.5v). Videos below. Let me know if it would be helpful to change time or voltage values or see something else scoped. Thanks!

at idle:

driving:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds