Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Wide band sensor code po032

More
3 years 9 months ago #41809 by ray.castillo
I have a 2011 nissan sentra with a 2.0 L engine. I Replaced the sensor with a nissan original. Code po031,po032, p1148 keeps coming back. I need a wiring diag.,and the way this sensor functions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #41811 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Wide band sensor code po032
It seems like all your codes are directly related to the upstream A/F sensor heater circuit. Have you confirmed good power and control at the A/F sensor?

If so, Nissan bulletin NTB08-074a may apply.

File Attachment:

File Name: 090403.pdf
File Size:399 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy.MacFadyen

More
3 years 9 months ago #41844 by ray.castillo
Quick question? How does these sensor work.With koeo,should voltage be present or does engine be running.On these type of sensor the ecm supplies gr.Right?.

More
3 years 9 months ago #41847 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Wide band sensor code po032
In short, the sensor works on varying current through the sensing element. Your Sentra uses a four-wire design, which will have 2.2V on one sensor circuit wire, and 1.8V on the other, KOEO. KOER, the 2.2V will be static, but the 1.8V will vary with air/fuel ratio.

The heater is a typical ground side switched design. 12V from fused B+ on one wire, PWM ground from the PCM on the other. The 12V B+ will be present KOEO and KOER.

More
3 years 9 months ago #41848 by ray.castillo
Thank you Tyler, awesome God Bless and stay safe.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds