Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Customers trailblazer clutch will not engage until ecm fuse is pulled out and p?

More
3 years 9 months ago #41646 by james.hayes
undefined Po760. Po871. Po760 Po 700

I don’t think I’m understanding limp mode on Tran controls... the vehicle has only second gear. What I’ve done.... I’ve check my voltage at the Tran control wire. Yellow/ org. Test light comes on but 2 seconds later no voltage. Is that limp mode?? Is it possible to send a really short video to u... I’ll pay for someone to call me that knowledgeable.. I have a bi directional scanner. But I’m lacking some wisdom on this trans system. 601-862-6495 hayes mobile auto repair.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #41654 by Hardtopdr2
P0700 is mil requested on
P0760 is problem with shift solinoid c in trans
P0871 trans pressure sensor switch c circuit range/ performance.

When a gear or two is lost due to a solinoid failure or switch failure it will put trans into limp mode to prevent damage. Would say to test solinoids to see if the ohm out ok and are not open or shorted.

More
3 years 9 months ago #41686 by Tyler
James, is this transmission issue on the same Trailblazer that has an A/C engagement issue? Because the thread titles are identical.

If not, what's the Year/Make/Model/Engine for the vehicle with the trans codes?

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds