Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

06 accord coupe j series PGM-FI diagnosis

More
3 years 10 months ago #41083 by Nando925
Happy 4th Automotive family. I want to reach out and ask for some help diagnosing a crank no start on my 3.0 j series a30a5 accord. On dash it’s showing a blinking “0” and got a code of ecm failure. I think it’s the main relays circuit board but I didn’t see any cracks with the naked eye. I haven’t used a magnifying glass to confirm. Moving forward I needed help further diagnosing for correct part and confirmation on what I needed to fix this issue and get my car in the road. I’m thanking in advance for any input and help. Thanks for your time and thank you for your website

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #41084 by Andy.MacFadyen
You can always see bad joints on circuitboard, I had to re-melt the solder connections on a circuitboard last week no visual clue to the fault.

It is a common enough fault on Honda really a case checking the outputs

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds