Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

1996 Accord ex P1381 new distributor

More
3 years 10 months ago #40894 by SakeenahMD
Hey guys I'm having some issues diagnosing this p1381 code on a 96 Accord ex station wagon.
We've already replaced the distributor. I've done the alternator unplug test and same results. Car will have extended crank every time.
Prior to this issue it was a no start because of no fuel. I diagnose it and found no issue with fuel pump then while tracing the wires back to the ecm I unbolted it and lo and behold it came alive. So we surmised that the no start issue was in the wiring at the ecm or the ecm itself. However with no equipment to properly test it I couldn't go further. I've read on other forums that it could definitely be the ECM. That's where I was headed. Your thoughts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #40897 by ScannerDanner
post the definition of the code if you can, thanks! It helps so others do not have to look it up

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds