Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

[FIXED] HYUNDAI AZERA 3.3L code P2127

More
3 years 11 months ago #40703 by abe1204
hello guys , I had a problem with the AppS Code P2127 hyundai Azera The trouble code signal low input , i disconnet the connector and I got 4.8v from Apps 2 and Apps1 check the Grounds fine ?is this a Apps or ecm ,Any ideas Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #40709 by Hardtopdr2
What year is the car? Low signal input is what is sent to pcm for throttle response. So you will need to see what it is sending to pcm. Back probe connector at a.p.p. sensor and watch multi meter for response while slowly pushing on gas pedal. See if it is dropping out or not changing voltage while pushing down and letting off of pedal. Then check at pcm for the same response. If it differs between the two points then check wiring for chaffing or corrosion and do a resistance check.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Hardtopdr2.

More
3 years 11 months ago #40726 by abe1204
Thank you for the Quick reply , I measure both Grounds and Voltage From Apps connector its fine also I measure Input signal from App Connector low input to ecm , so here is what i did I removed Body Ground and Cleaned to make better contact and put back and reconnect all components then Start the engine and i accelerate fine I saw video Paul Danner Ford Taurus that The Ford Taurus had a bad Ground and he fixed it so i did what paul do in this Ford , but I dont even think why is this Azera only had a trouble code P2127 App1 and not App2 , by the Way Thanks For the Video Paul , you help me to Identify the problem Thank you so much . Thank you too! Hardtopdr2,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds