Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Crown Victoria FSS system,

More
3 years 10 months ago #40519 by Jim T
Hello everyone,
And thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your forum, I had picked up a 2011 crown Vic at public auction from Conn state police, they all have the fire suppression systems in them, very rare, so mine did have the module missing from under the seat, so I picker up another used one, and was installed with relay disconnected, and battery terminal off, all plugged in, I get a series of flashing FSS light on my cluster, does any one have info on this or to read the code it puts out, or do I have to go to a dealer to have it reset, any info or help would be appreciate. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #40533 by Hardtopdr2
If it is a module and has not been programmed to match your vin then that will need to be done or if it discharged the fss in the prior car as well. If you have a code reader that reads body codes what codes does it display?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds