Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

is the shopkey pro good website to find almost everything for mercedes benz car?

More
3 years 11 months ago #40096 by samikhazaal
is the shopkey pro good website to find almost everything for mercedes benz cars??

thank you !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 11 months ago #40101 by Noah
A friend at shop I visit uses Shop Key, and while I don't know exactly how in depth the coverage is for Mercedes I can tell you from experience that All Data has superior coverage for nearly every thing I have helped him work on over there.
Considering that shop key is Snap-On, and Snap-On has less than stellar scan tool capability when it comes to Mercedes, I wouldn't expect shop key to be the most comprehensive source of repair information for those cars.
It probably would be sufficient for the average independent shop that sees a handful of those cars in a given year, and it certainly is better than no service information subscription, but my feet are firmly planted in the All Data camp.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds