Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2012 chevy traverse 3.6. P0300

More
4 years 2 days ago - 4 years 2 days ago #39924 by gerber
Hello. I got this 2012 chevy teaverse. With a p0300 code. Check engine light flashing. And when i press the gas pedal Wont pass 1500 rmp and bugdown. And shutt off . And its blowing alot of pressure out of the oil dipstick. And pcv vent hose. To the air box. See the video. Any help will apreciate. All the coils. Was changed. A month ago. And a new. Ac delco sparkplugs. And air filter. And new oil.
Thank you
Last edit: 4 years 2 days ago by gerber. Reason: Video

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 days ago #39939 by dustin.combs
You may have a fuel related issue that causing random misfires easy stuff first unplug your mass air flow sensor start car up with it unplugged see if your problem goes away.

More
4 years 2 days ago #39946 by Cheryl
Most likely it’s out of time them 3.6 liter timing chains are junk. Scope cam and crank sensors compare to known good

More
4 years 1 day ago - 4 years 1 day ago #39970 by allwest57
If your RPMs will not exceed 1500 ..you might have a clogged cat ..can you monitor the downstream O2 sensor? ..or ..evap purge valve might be stuck closed ..easy to check both of those ..anyway ..my $0.02 ..good luck
Last edit: 4 years 1 day ago by allwest57.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds