Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Isuzu dmax 3.0 no tach , no pluse or power to the injectors

More
4 years 1 week ago #38434 by zion.cage
Dmax Fuel injection system 4jj1 isuzu dmax 2009 ls , 3.0 , No power to the injectors or no pluse , no tach , all wires to the injector goes straight to the computer . i See no wire going from the injectors to the fusebox. We got it to crank and it worked for 30 seconds and then turned off again . now same again . Engine cranks . Need some help But before that we got it to crank and it worked but it was not allowing us to come out of limp mode .. so i have no idea what could cause that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #38439 by John Curtis
Is the computer alive? Check for ref voltage.

Do you have spark? If not I’d be looking for an input problem or checking for ref voltage.

I don’t have a diagram for that vehicle, but limp home mode in my experience is typically a ref voltage issue, and I run into it a lot in drive by wire systems when the APP, TPS and TPS2 don’t match. Sweep test and look for glitches.

Map and VSS are also inputs to consider (all inputs that are used to cause the vehicle to switch). If any of those inputs are severely out of range it will trigger limp mode.

I’m not sure if you have and ECM and TCM in that vehicle or a PCM. Can you post diagrams if you have them?

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by John Curtis.

More
4 years 1 week ago #38442 by John Curtis
Are you having a start stalk issue? No start issue? Or intermittent no start?

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds