Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Ford transit 1,8 tdci 2007 euro5. Camshaft sensor

More
4 years 1 week ago #38395 by Verin
Hi I was doin som test with my scope on my car and I came across something weird about values on the cam sensor. All wires on all sensor goes directly to the pcm doesn’t share in wiring any wires. I measure with plug on 5v, ground and 12v. And assumed of course the 5v were my signal ? But apparently this is pull down on the 12v feed and this troubles me to understand. I’m lucky the sensor I working and doing tests on working engine but let’s say sensor was broken internal then I still would measure the same values and would have trouble determine which were signal wire.
I just think it showed that some time you just need the exact information from diagram. But I’ll attach one we use I Europe that for definite doesn’t show signal wire (signal I pin 3 on cam witkm12v)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds