Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

no spark

More
4 years 2 months ago #38079 by ronald316
no spark was created by ronald316
i have a 2011 nissan versa no spark i have checked power and grounds at the pcm i have power and ground at coil i have fuel . i check for graph at crank and cam sensor i have pulse.my powers and grounds at ipm box its all good what am i missing .its had a engine put in drove 200 k.m wouldn t start no spark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #38115 by Tutti57
Replied by Tutti57 on topic Re:no spark
Do you know for sure that the injectors aren't firing? I'm not sure off hand if these have a clear flood mode, and if they do, if it disables spark and fuel. Just wondering if there might be an app or tps sensor making the ECM think it's in clear flood. You could check those pids for voltage values.

No DTCs at all?

Nissan Technician

More
4 years 2 months ago #38117 by Tutti57
Replied by Tutti57 on topic Re:no spark
Injectors all share a ground on "top left side of engine" according to Mitchell. You have power on the coil purple wire? With an engine replacement I'm also wondering about the harness and routing. Maybe check that shared ground while cranking.

Anti-theft light on?

Nissan Technician
The following user(s) said Thank You: chief eaglebear

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #38177 by ronald316
Replied by ronald316 on topic Re:no spark
no the anti theft light is not on and when i check injectors with my scan tool i can see the injector graph
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by ronald316. Reason: added

More
4 years 2 months ago #38178 by JarheadDiagnostics
Replied by JarheadDiagnostics on topic Re:no spark
Have you load tested the powers and grounds? Or just used a DVOM? You could be showing proper power and grounds but they may not be usable. Also are your injectors pulsing? Like what was already posted your pcm could be shutting everything down. Here is a quick video showing why you should load test circuits.

More
4 years 2 months ago #38181 by ronald316
Replied by ronald316 on topic Re:no spark
yes i did i use my load pro and multimeter

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds