Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2015 MKS p2195, p2197, p0430, p0171, p0174

More
4 years 2 months ago #37956 by SakeenahMD
Hello guys!
So as the title reads I'm having a whole host of codes on this vehicle.
The long term fuel trim is stuck at 29% and will not budge. Sometimes runs rough. Sometimes it's a crank no start. We've replaced a defective Purge valve which seemed to help but conditions are still present. No vaccum leaks to be seen as per our smoking the system...so far a puzzle...parts cannon is looming over the horizon... So before I load it up I came here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #37966 by John Curtis
What is ECT reading? And both IAT and ECT after a cold soak?

What is your fuel pressure? Does it hold? Under load?

What is the exhaust back pressure when running?

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.

More
4 years 2 months ago #37967 by SakeenahMD
I'll try to upload some of the live data I've recorded. Haven't done an exhaust back pressure test on it. The vehicle runs fine most of the time despite the fuel trims. The no start or rough idle is very sporadic and anytime I've had it in my possession it "behaved"... I've asked owner to check the ect gauge on the dash next time he experiences a no start to help me narrow down the issue. Will

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds