Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

bmw e46 318 ci n46b20

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 1 month ago #37849 by Carlhadenuff
Hey sannerdanner ive been.a very bad boy and changed loads of parts
Cam sensors
Crank sensors
knock sensors
Vavletrnoic moto
Vvt solianed s x2
Oil presure
Engine temp
Dme/ecu and.ews
Coil packs
fuel pump filtter
Ive all so swopped
Maf and tps from.a good runing car

And still have eml light and engine light till i start car then.they go out till it start glitches and tripping out till it goes in.to limp mode can u help me not be a part changer
car is bmw vert e46 n46 engine
More info to follow

note lambda after cat never moves allways

please see video its like dme trips out use to be ok when cold all ways use to happen after about half temp but this has shorten over time and seems to do it right after starting up from cold now only after 3,000 rpm
files.mycloud.com/home.php?brand=webfile...eo_2020-01-04_at_11_

live data from earlyer on change meny parts sinces this clip was taken
files.mycloud.com/home.php?brand=webfile...r_2019-07-24_19-51-4

this is the cam top green and crank yellow wavyyy
files.mycloud.com/home.php?brand=webfile...bf6&name=danhcracnhk

please help your self to all data ive colloect its not any order nor labbeled the best any info needed please let me know and ill get right on it owned the car for a bout a year now never drove it propper was smokey and coverd in oil when i had it so i done vavle stem seals and head gaskit and my bro hooked the batter back words complety cooked the gm5 my guess is a bad earth some were but buggerd if i can find it need some direction

files.mycloud.com/home.php?brand=webfile...d1938da2c5&name=copy

File Attachment:

File Name: DiagnosES1.pdf
File Size:262 KB

seems like fuel turn on signle is oppsit 0 when on -12 when off its as if im feedfing the pump it self from ecu as 11 when priming ill check it 2moro
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Carlhadenuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds