Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Help me!

More
4 years 2 months ago #36731 by thi.nguyen
Help me! was created by thi.nguyen
hi there. i got the 2016 f150 3.5l ecoboots. this car have issues misfire at idle on cylinder 1,4 and i was look on data pid it count on this 1,2,3,4 and some time shudder when i stop at stop light. i was change 6plug and coil boots 2 week ago now i take the plug out i see cylinder 1and4 it have oil on treat, cylinder 2356 ok and clean. can i have idea for that! please thank you so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #36767 by Cheryl
Replied by Cheryl on topic Help me!
Got any data? Long short term trims at idle? Any codes?

More
4 years 2 months ago #36775 by John Curtis
Replied by John Curtis on topic Help me!
Typically oil in the spark plug holes means you’re spark plug tube seals have failed. Pretty simple and easy fix. Valve cover gaskets will come with them in a set.

Making Pressure Differential Sensors (PDA Sensors) for pressure pulse diagnostics.
Currently servicing Central Texas.

More
4 years 2 months ago #36816 by thi.nguyen
Replied by thi.nguyen on topic Help me!
this have no code. and stft and ltft ok -2 -1 i mean it so close to 0 . and the spark plug i have oil down the treat not on the coil boots that mean not the valve cover o ring problem

More
4 years 2 months ago #36835 by washer
Replied by washer on topic Help me!
How does the actual spark plug electrode look as compared to the good cylinders?

Are these the only two cylinders with oil on the threads?

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds