Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

code p0105

More
4 years 2 months ago #36556 by ronald316
code p0105 was created by ronald316
im working on this 2005 jeep liberty 2.8 diesel.i checked all the wiring for this code ground sense 5 volts all is good changed sensor.code comes back i checked inercooler with smoke machine hoses and intercooler is sealed holds vacuum checked intake tube no cracks.what am i missing.by the way it comes back under heavy acceleration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #36557 by VegasJAK
Replied by VegasJAK on topic code p0105
MAP works in conjunction with the TPS (throttle position sensor)... if the code is setting at high load higher RPM the voltage is above 4.5v. Clean throttle plate and check the TPS.

"an open mind let's knowledge flow in and wisdom flow out for a man who has neither never listens to those who have both".
Being wrong doesn't bother me, it's being right and not understanding why that does

More
4 years 2 months ago #36562 by ronald316
Replied by ronald316 on topic code p0105
thanks i will check today and report back

More
4 years 2 months ago #36588 by ronald316
all checks out i didi notice today smooth acceleration sets the code also.i wonder if i need to test intercooler and hoses with more pressure like 20 psi

More
4 years 2 months ago #36602 by derekoliveira
Replied by derekoliveira on topic code p0105
If egr is open or partially when engine is under load, it may set that dtc!
Block egr and delete dtc. Be aware it will set egr dtcs.

More
4 years 2 months ago #36908 by ronald316
i bought a turbo intercooler tester and i found the turbo hose from intercooler and turbo. i cant get the hose to seal .the rubber inside is all moshee and soft so i ordered a new hose will report back

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds