Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2005 ford tauros ignition coils not working

More
4 years 6 months ago #35812 by rdfdez
replace coil pack, wires and spark plugs. only the top part of coil pack ( cilyndres 1,2&3) has a jumping spark, the button part N0 Spark. what is next?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #35829 by Cheryl
What do you mean? You only have spark on 3 of the 6? I can’t remember on those are they coil on plug or just a coil pack with spark plug wires? Also have any codes??

More
4 years 6 months ago #35833 by rdfdez
is a coil pack where the transistor are grounded at the computer, i hear that from the maestro "Scanner Danner". So today i will replace a computer?

More
4 years 6 months ago #35840 by Tyler
So your coil pack looks like this, right?

If so, you don't have a computer problem. Is the engine misfiring on three cylinders?
Attachments:

More
4 years 6 months ago #35862 by rdfdez
yes,the code was misfire at cil.#4 so replace new coil pack from auto store then no spark on cil. # 4,5 &6. install a old coil now i am running fine

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds