Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

p1698 2000 dodge dakota sport 4x4 with a 4.7 revised with correct motor size

More
4 years 4 months ago #35666 by jetter3606
I changed input and output speed sensors I have changed solenoid pack under valve body with a remanufactured unit which got rid of the p0700 code , changed TCM wiith Salvage yard durango unit, I got a new PCM and still .P1698. There is no signal to trans relay when checking with test light and the relay pulled, cycling the key . im tearing apart wiring harness now and not finding much so far I have 2.46 and 2.49 on the twisted pair wires .out of tcm and pcm and at data connector under dash what color wire sends signal to the trans relay in the fuse box does anyone have a diagram that shows what wires to look for ? I pulled apart the fuse box and looked at underside it all seems pinned correctly any info and diagrams would help thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #35670 by Chad
Network Communication Diagram:

File Attachment:

File Name: 2000Dakota...obus.pdf
File Size:244 KB

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds