Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2014 Explorer Ecoboost Sync

More
4 years 4 months ago #35606 by roggie13
Hi have a 2014 Explorer with sync I have been having issues with the blower motor every thing with the motor works well as it should but when I turn up the speed with the touch screen it immediately turns back down. I have the sound option turned on so every segment makes a click as it is turned up or down when the temperature is adjusted. When the bar is full it automatically turns back down until only one segment is present but the clicking can be still heard through the front speakers. Thought it was the blend door actuator because it sound about the same changed the part but the issue is still there so I left the glove box off the actuator made no noise so that was not the problem. The problem still persists when either the heat or a/c is on so I doubt if its the blower motor resister but is could be any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #35615 by Cheryl
Replied by Cheryl on topic 2014 Explorer Ecoboost Sync
Do you have an option to get trouble codes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds