Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Intermitently stalling with intermittent no crank and intermittent fuel priming

More
4 years 4 months ago #35327 by Hebbermann
Hey guys sory if this is in the wrong spot, but I need help as I'm very inexperienced to the diagnostics world with limited tools,
Recently bought a xr6t ba falcon 03 model, it's had a problem since I got it of intermittently stalling sometime will fire right back up there times it wont crank then it may crank but fuel won't prime then try again and it will just fire up an go its really got me scratching my head and im thinking dodgy pcm but want to figure it out first hoping that there is some one that can help me out as I havnt found any video or discussion that helps me clarify the issues I having, any help will be greatly appreciated
kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #35397 by Poq600
So knowing nothing about this car, first check the relays, pcm. Fuel. Starter etc,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds