Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

South Africoan with an American problem

More
4 years 5 months ago #35234 by Juan8612
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the link and support. Hi Paul, firstly I would like to thank you for your YouTube channel it is absolutely unequivocally helpful. However I have a Huge problem. I live in South Africa and i have a 3800i GM V6 engine with the original Ecu and wiring looms. Now my thing is I rebuilt this engine in to a Gen1 Mitsubishi pajero. Now the problem I have is that this engine only made it to one range of vehicle in South Africa. Called the Opel Rekord 380i and no one i know has a clue as to how to start this machine. Please could you possibly give me some advice. The identification sticker on the Ecu has faded so i have no part number hence I have no wiring diagram. I am may have the wrong terminology here but I need to do a DIY circuit completion.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds