Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Fuel pressure stall while driving

More
4 years 6 months ago #33987 by Megastang93
93 Mustang 331 w/ A1000 fuel sys, aeromotive fuel regulater, 60lb inj, megasquirt ecu.

Mustang fuel pressure shuts off and lights stay on forcing me to pull over and will startup with no issues. Happens within a mile.

Checked main grounds and cleaned connections.

Have a feeling it's fuel pump, but how can I be sure it's not wiring, pre/post filter, fpr, fuel pump relay and wiring. Has stalled in the driveway from idling but not common. I've been educating myself about current recently. I'm going to troubleshoot possible current /wiring issue to pump.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #33989 by Andy.MacFadyen
You really need to ask this question in a Megasquirt forum, but you before going there need to check you are losing 12v power (and also ground) even a basic tungsten bulb test light should be suitable, ISTR the main relay and fuel fump relay You also need to check if you are losing the ignition and injector power at the same time.

Megasquirt Wiring Schematic Megasquirt Wiring Schematic

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds