Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

03 gm 3.8 crank no start.

More
4 years 6 months ago #33971 by Bricks224
Hello. I have an 03 chevy monte carlo with a crank no start. This car has been beating me up for 8 months. I just refuse to tow it to a dealer. Anyway. I believe I have good spark and injector pulse. I need to run a noid light on it yet. Resistance was checked on all injectors but one. Coils seen good. Had the electronic control that hold the 3 coil checked. Ok. Replaced fuel regulator and fuel filter and outer ignition switch. Showing 50 for fuel pressure. Security light is on but not flashing. Read all codes only had oil pressure circuit code. Replaced sensor. My code reader would not read bcm codes so I bought one that did. Cleared all codes only code that cam w back was left door voltage high. Door locks blow fuse overnight. Factory amp in back is completely unplugged. What am I missing? Bad BCM of bad fuel pump. Spark plugs are dry.???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 years 6 months ago #33975 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic 03 gm 3.8 crank no start.
I think you answered your own question :)
Need to verify injector control with a noid light or test light, and verify the presence of spark out of the ignition coil.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds